ABSTRACT SUBMISSION OPENING: March 14, 2022
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CLOSING: May 17, 2022
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Before preparing and typing your abstract, please read the following instructions carefully:
- Abstracts can be submitted via the online Abstract Submission Service only. Abstracts sent by fax or email will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be in English.
- The deadline for abstract submission is 23:59 JST on May 17, 2022. Abstracts submitted after this date will not be accepted.
- Co-authors: List all authors in the order in which you wish for them to appear in the abstract summary.
- Presentation Style: Please choose your preferred type of presentation.
- Oral Presentation (apply for Symposium, Workshop, etc.)
- Poster Presentation
- Case Report (Oral Presentation preferred)
- Case Report (Poster Presentation preferred)
- Invited Sessions *This is only for invited speakers.
- If you select “Oral Presentation”, the abstract will be reviewed for ISH2022 Symposia and Workshops. If your abstract is accepted for Oral Presentation, your presentation will be a part of a Symposium or Workshop.
* If your abstract is not accepted for a Symposium or Workshop, it will be considered for a Poster Presentation.
If submitting your abstract as an Oral Presentation, please select the most relevant one out of the 13 categories. Additionally, please select up to 5 relevant ones from the proposed topics.
If submitting your abstract as a Poster Presentation, Case report (Oral Presentation preferred) or Case report (Poster Presentation preferred), please select up to 5 relevant ones from the proposed topics. (It is not necessary to select a Category)
Please find categories and topics here.
- The complete abstract must not exceed 20 words for the TITLE and 400 words for the BODY.
- Title: Please check that your title is entered correctly if copying and pasting it into the entry field.
- AUTHORS/AFFILIATIONS: you may enter up to 15 authors in the authors list and 10 affiliations. The presenters must be part of the authors list included in the submitted abstract. The names of authors will be published as listed on the submission form. Please make sure you enter the full list of authors. The order of the authors’ names and their (names, cities, country) will be published as entered on the form.
- BODY: The body text should be arranged using the following 4 headings: Objective, Design and method, Results, and Conclusions.
- A double-blind process will be used for grading and selection so please do not include authors, institutions, city, abbreviations, or other identifying information in the title or in the abstract text.
- Do not include grant acknowledgements in the abstract contents. Do not cite keywords or references in the abstract, as they are not allowed and will be deleted.
- Abstracts will be selected on the basis of their scientific merit.
- Only one figure or table is allowed per abstract. (Acceptable file types: jpg/gif/png.)
- ISH 2022 Kyoto only allows the submission of abstracts that are of original contribution to the field.
- A confirmation of receipt of the abstract will be automatically sent to the registered email address upon submission.
- COI disclosure: All authors (first author and co-authors) are required to disclose any financial relationship (within the past 36 months) with biotechnology manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies or other commercial entities that have the interest in the subject matter or materials discussed in the abstract. The matters requiring disclosure are as below.
- Employment/leadership position/advisory role (1,000,000 yen/year or more)
- Stock ownership or options (Profit of 1,000,000 yen/year or more/ownership of 5% or more of total shares)
- Patent royalties/licensing fees (1,000,000 yen/year or more)
- Honoraria (e.g. lecture fees) and fees for promotional materials (e.g. manuscript fee) (500,000 yen/year or more)
- Research funding (5,000,000 yen/year or more)
- Scholarship or donation (1,000,000 yen/year or more)
- Endowed course by commercial entities
- Others (e.g. trips, travel, or gi!s which are not related to research) (50,000 yen/year or more)
Please ensure that the email address you provide is accurate as all correspondences will be sent to that address via email.
- Registration is compulsory in order to present an abstract during the Meeting.
- Each presenting Author may present up to 3 abstracts with one paid registration.
- Registration will open in April 2022. Speakers who fail to pay the registration fee by the set date will be considered “no-show” and their presentations will be removed from the final program.
- It is the authors’ responsibility to review the submissions and correct them. Please proofread your abstract before completing your submission.
- If authors wish to withdraw their abstracts from presentation or publication, they are requested to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org